Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Had a Dream..Last Night



Ok, I had a pretty unusual dream last night. I dreamt that people thought that I looked like Jesus. I know, I know very weird! I was treated like a travel destination: People came from all over the country to have their picture taken with me. In my dream I looked the same as I currently do but with brown hair instead of red. Colin and I lived in what appeared to be a farm state like Kansas or something and I didn't believe I had any sort of resemblance... (you tell me). It was sort of like when people think they see the Virgin Mary carved naturally in a tree or in their toast or something like that. Any how I thought I might share this bizarre experience in my dreamland and invite anyone out there to share their odd and unusual dreams.

6 comments:

Here's Spammy said...

Interesting....I wonder what that says about you. In your dream could you move mountains or part the sea, cuz if you could, that would be really cool. Glad you shared.....this week my dreams have just involved the sound of the ocean, sand, a drink, a chair and nothing else. Cancun, here I come

this is audrey said...

Maybe it means that someday Halle will be really famous and people will come to see her for doing good things...like Mother Teresa or something. (hopefully she won't have a beard though :)

ellisboys said...

Hi, I am Hollie Ellis, maiden name was Park. I am friends with Colin. We went swimming and to dinner and did a lot of goofy things, along with Heather and Jaran. My husband was on his mission and Heathers then boyfriend was on his mission and Colin had just returned. We had so much fun and I was so glad to have found your blog. Will you tell him that I said hello and have him check out my blog and leave me a message. Your baby is darling. So stinkin cute. anyway thanks for letting me leave a message, as if you had a choice. :)

Rachel said...

That is quite the dream there Mel. I have unusual and crazy dreams all the time, just ask Rebecca. They get even more extreme when I'm expecting...no I'm not expecting!
I've read that if you dream a lot, you're not sleeping very well. That would explain my crappy mattress!! Hallelujah tax refund!

Trisha said...

Oh Mel...how did it feel to be famous?? That dream sounds a lot cooler than any I ever had. In mine I'm usually very upset because someone's chasing me or because Jarom's cheated on me.

Pptoutdoor said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thank you once again.

Night vision
Hunting flashlight
Outdoor hunting
Laser sight
Red dot sight
Rifle scope
Tactical bipod
Scope mount
Airsoft accessories
Hunting scope