Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wintertime with Halle

Wow! The holidays have come and gone, Halle is almost 15 months old and I haven't blogged about anything! Well, Halle just started walking a couple of weeks ago finally! It is fun to watch her learn and grow. She can now repeat and say quite a few words. Some of my favorite are turtle, purple, goke (for goat) and lunch! She calls all meals "lunch" even though I always say the correct meal before we have it: For example in the morning I say "We're hungry lets go eat breakfast" Halle replies by simply saying "lunch." It makes me laugh every time. She also insists that I read a particular book to her at least 3 times each day called "But No Elephants" It was one of my favorites when I was little so it is fun to see her also loving it.

Here are some newer pictures:

I have been good Santa I promise!

Halle's first time playing in the snow
"I can't move my arms Mom!"

Cute headband from PinkieBlondieBlue.Blogspot.com
a christmas present from cousin Simon, Aunt Sarah and Uncle Kevin

Cuteness!

Bundled up for the cold.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh!! I loved it!!! That's so funny about her saying lunch for every meal. I need to hear her say it. I love that one of her favorite words is turtle. She's so dang cute. You guys have such a darling little family.

Delli said...

Yeah for a new posting! I love hearing Halle talk - she's so dang cute! Thanks again for the SWEET slipper socks! :)

Here's Spammy said...

Finally, thank you for updating your blog. I go to check it out at least once a week and it gets really depressing when it hasn't been updated. I miss little Halle Bear. Can you teach her to call me Cami instead of Caca?

Rachel said...

MEL!! I loved the story But No Elephants too when I was little!! And I just found the book from my mom's house!! Funny!
I love the picture of Halle with her little ball cap on, she is just beautiful!
Hope you guys are doing well.